Design and manufacture of hydraulic cylinders
Job offer: Drawer
HPS International is a manufacturer of hydraulic cylinders. The company is established in 14 countries, and has 5 production sites and 6 distribution subsidiaries. This international coverage makes it possible to serve dynamic markets all over the world. The expertise acquired over the years is the fruit of very close collaboration with leaders in the automotive plastics and aluminum foundries sectors. Today HPS is recognized for its responsiveness, its international presence and the quality of its products.
HPS France based in ENNERY (95), designs and manufactures Standard and specific cylinders for many sectors of activity: Automobile, special machines, etc
We are looking for an energetic talent to integrate the design office team and participate in this great adventure.
Directly attached to the technical director of HPS France, you will be responsible for the following missions:
· 3D design for client
· 3D and 2D design for production
· Design of special cylinders
· Adaptation of products to customer requirements
· Some trips, limited, short durations, between HPS France sites to be planned
· You come from a technical training (in hydraulics or mechanics) Bac +2 or Bac pro + long experience
· You have at least 2 years of professional experience in these fields (compulsory)
· Knowledge of Inventor software
· Working knowledge of using a PDM (Vault or other) would be a plus
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office
· You are autonomous, flexible and organized
· You are concerned with profitability
· You are enthusiastic, dynamic with good leadership
· School English is compulsory, professional English would be a plus
· Position based at HPS France ENNERY (95) or alternatively HPS Acim SAINT-CHAMOND (42)
Please apply only if you have at least 2 years of technical experience in mechanics or hydraulics.
Please send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org